From the beginning, we've taken Fresh Ingredients
and turned them into delicious, Whole-food meals...
We love food! We want you to love food, too! We work hard to offer you what no one else can: a sustainable, affordable real-food solution that helps you eat clean. Every meal made is crafted by hand, portioned carefully, and shipped with care.
-Menu Changes Daily / Rotates Weekly
-Over 400 Diverse Entrees
-Menu Tailoring / Customization
-Local Pick-Up / Nationwide Shipping
STEP 1: Submit your order
It's simple to figure out what package is right for you (or Click Here and get to ordering)!
1) Meal Quantity: First, select the quantity of meals you want to order:
- Individual meals
- 10 meals- Sampler
- 15 meals- Most Popular
- 21 meals- Full Week
You will also need to select the Meal Package:
- Single Week
- Recurring- Saves 20%, No Contract, Holds by Request
2) Meal Size: Next, decide what meal size is right for you. Our meals come in two sizes:
- 2-Block (2B) meal portions (medium)
- 3-Block (3B) meal portions (large)
The 3B is about 1/3 larger than the 2B. As a general rule of thumb, we recommend 2B meals for women, and 3B meals for men. As with most things, however, there are always exceptions. So, if you're unsure about which size is right for you, we'd be happy to help you out.
3.) Local Pick-up / Shipping: Now, choose how you will be receiving your order:
- Local PIck-Up- Place and/or Pick-up an order
- Nationwide Shipping- Home or Office
Fedex Shipping Fees- based on the weight and dimensions of the cooler
- 10-15 Meal Plan: $25 Shipping per week (some states may vary)
- 21 Meal Plan: $50 Shipping per week
- 10-15 Meal Plan: $100 Shipping ($25 x 4 weekly shipments)
- 21+ Meal Plan: $200 Shipping ($50 x 4 weeks)
Family Meals / Party Platters:
- Larger Portions / Average 12-15Blocks / Large Menu Selection / Custom Orders* / Easy To Heat
Kids Meal Line: "Eato-lette"
- Creative / Clever / Educational / Effortless / Yummy
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner: On-the-Go / Lunch-box Ready / Dinner-table Approved
- Tummy-Testing Phase: ...contact us for info
STEP 2: Menu Selection
4) Select Your Allergies / Select Your Menu: Finally, decide if you want us to select your meals for you or if you want to do it yourself. If we are selecting your menu, make sure to include any allergies we need to work around. If you are submitting your own menu, go HERE to select your choices.
**When you check out, please list any allergens/preferences, so that we don't send you anything that you can't eat. The more restrictive your allergens/preferences are, the more likely you may receive some repeat meals.
**Multiple weeks may be ordered at once, but we'll only ship out one order each week unless you let us know otherwise.
- Breakfast, Lunch/Dinner: Each meal size has the same macronutrient breakdown for all meals (Ex: every 2B meal will have the same ratio of Protein/Carb/Fat as all the other 2B). This means meals are exchangeable: a breakfast meal can be eaten for dinner (or a lunch meal at breakfast).
Results, Snacklists, Build-a-Meal, Grocery Shopping, Cooking and More...
Keep in mind that you need to be "refueling" your body every 3-4 hours with clean, balanced meals/snacks for optimal results. Need help with snacks (and meals) in between Eatology meals or tips on eating out, cooking, grocery shopping etc? We offer free support, guidance, one-on-one contact and more...
What TO Expect
When your Eatology order ships, you will receive an email from Eatology with a confirmation code and tracking number. This will help you know when to expect your package. Dry ice/coolers will keep food frozen for approximately 3-4 days (depending on location) if weather conditions are not extreme. If you receive a shipment with no dry-ice or warm food, contact Eatology immediately at (657) 777-2536. If possible, take a few pictures of the cooler and contents.
Once your package arrives, unpack the meals in a well ventilated area to help vent the dry ice vapors used in our coolers. *Use caution when handling dry ice and avoid inhaling the fumes. Dry ice is natural and does not damage food quality or safety.
Store the meals in a freezer. For the best results, transfer into a refrigerator to thaw before heating (most people take out several meals each evening and thaw them over night). This is not a mandatory step, but greatly cuts down the heating time when thawed.
Fedex Delivery Schedule
We try our best to get orders out as fast as possible! However, please note that your order may not be shipped on the same day that you order it depending on the Fedex shipping schedule (map shown below). If an order is placed that will not deliver BEFORE OR ON Saturday of the same week, the order will be shipped on that following Monday. If an order is placed on a Saturday/Sunday, orders will be shipped out that following Monday. No orders are shipped out on weekends. If you are expecting a shipment and haven't received it, please reference your tracking number, contact your local FedEx, or contact us!
The map indicates the expected delivery day of the Fedex delivery schedule:
If shipped Monday:
- Green: Friday delivery
- Orange: Thursday delivery
- Blue: Wednesday delivery
- Pink: Tuesday delivery
If shipped Tuesday:
- Orange: Friday delivery
- Blue: Thursday delivery
- Pink: Wednesday delivery
If shipped Wednesday:
- Blue: Friday delivery
- Pink: Thursday delivery
If shipped Thursday:
- Pink: Friday delivery
***For MOST areas, we typically do not ship deliveries later than Thursday to prevent damage if delayed over the weekend. We will ship out Monday.
How To Heat n Eat
It only takes a few minutes to prepare your Eatology meals! Heat and eat anywhere...at home, in the office, and even on the road at a gas station's microwave!
We always recommend thawing your meals overnight. It helps reduce water and heating time, while improving the food quality, However, you can heat them from a frozen state.
Microwave Friendly / Oven Ready Containers
Microwave: Remove both lids from the microwave-friendly aluminum container. Place the container in the middle of the microwave without a cover. **Remove both lids before microwaving**
- Thawed: Heat 2-3 minutes (defrost mode for best results). Stir. Heat as needed.
- Frozen: Heat 6-8 minutes (defrost mode for best results). Stir. Heat 8-10 minutes as needed.
Oven: Place the container in the middle of the oven with lid intact but vented at corners. Bake at 350F.
- Thawed: Heat 15-20 minutes. Stir. Heat as needed.
- Frozen: Heat for 45 minutes. Stir. Heat as needed.