Use of Aluminum Pans in Microwave
HFA, Inc. follows The Aluminum Foil Container Manufactures Association (AFCMA) instructions for use of aluminum pans in microwave ovens.
- Remove all lids.
- Heat one food container at a time.
- Remove the microwave rack (if microwave has one)
- Place pans on a microwave-safe plate and place in center of oven
- Pan cannot touch the sidewalls of the microwave
- Microwave in ovens made after 2000
*These instructions can be found at the following AFCMA website link: www.afcma.org/why_aluminum/tri_ovenable_aluminum/